CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

The second day of my Blogging World.....

Well, I have gone and fixed up the page, and have added some pretties to it. Hope that it is pleasing to the eyes, for all of you out there who may be reading it.

The weather today is really nice. very fall like. It's a nice temperature, with a slight breeze, and the sun is shining ever so brightly.

Nothing to spectacular has happened thus far today, and for those of you that know me...this is a good thing! I have no Major plans (well, what others call Major plans) for the weekend. I'm hoping to just relax, since my week has been full of adventure and the like...I would really like to sleep in, sit around in my PJs, clean on the house, do some laundry, help Shawn with some of his homework, read Sherman some books, watch a movie with Sam, visit with my Mama and just do nothing.

Wouldn't that be nice. I think I'm gonna try to do just that.

I hope that you all have a spectacular weekend.

0 comments: