Ok- so most people know that I have a bright YELLOW car....
(see image above)
Well, my little car was in a minor accident yesterday on my way home from work. An older gentleman decided that he wanted to be me, and decided to just push me right out of the way. It was a good thing that I was paying attention, because if I wasn't, then I could have been seriously hurt. Of course when I see that the man is coming straight towards me, and that he IS NOT going to stop coming at me, all I could think of was 'ohh...geez...this is going to hurt!' I sped up hoping that if I did he would miss me altogether, but he didn't and clipped my drivers side bumper/ fender, and ruined my rim.
The good news is that no one was hurt, even though he was really shook up... I was worried thast when i got out to look at it that all the yellow plastic was going to be crumpled... ahh..but much to my relief, it wasn't that bad!
If the car was paid for, then I probably wouldn't even worry about it, but since I still owe for it, and technically it belongs to the Bank of Oklahoma...It is going for a visit to FTI collision on Monday morning. Hopefully they can get an estimate, and fix it all in one day, because I just can't live without a car. Well, I guess I could, but I don't want to.....
So that was my interesting news for yesterday, Novemeber the 11th, 2008: Veteran's Day & Autumn's birthday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment