I can’t apologize for my heart,
and all that it feels inside.
My feelings are all of who I am,
and impossible to hide.
To feel so deeply for others,
is a gift that was given to me.
A gift that shouldn’t be given back,
but accepted as how l am meant to be.
If this gift is not shared with other people,
it will have no meaning at all.
It was given to me to love others,
and to be there for them, if they should ever fall.
My heart is all that l have to offer,
as that is what makes me who l am.
My love is there if you wish to take it,
and l hope you feel that you can.
Love to all...
Monday, December 22, 2008
My Heart
By, The Queen Herself - smileysophie at 9:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sophie, I have thought about you alot and I was so glad to hear from you. Keith and I reminisced ) and remembered so much about you and your family. Please fill me in. I love checking out your blog. Hope to hear from ya.
millerskp@yahoo.com
Post a Comment